Select Your State to Get Started
Missouri Medical Marijuana Cards
Your Convenient Solution
DigiDrs.com offers the greatest privacy and convenience while still offering fully qualified Missouri medical marijuana recommendations.
Get your Missouri medical marijuana recommendation from the comfort of your own home.
Easy, fast, private.
What Our Customers Say
DigiDrs is Fast, Easy, Affordable
$139 Missouri Medical Cannabis Cards!
How To Get Your Medical Cannabis Card In Missouri
1. Sign Up
2. Video Conference With Your Doctor
3. Get Your Certification
4. Register With The Missouri Department Of Health
5. Receive Your Medical Marijuana ID Card Via Email
6. Print Your Medical Marijuana ID Card
Your Online Missouri Medical Marijuana Doctor Evaluation Includes
Concierge Service Available For Missouri Medical Marijuana Patients!
Missouri Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress order, if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medications that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication
- A terminal illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.