Get Your Medical Marijuana Card Online Pennsylvania
Talk to a Pennsylvania medical marijuana doctor live. Only billed if approved.
No appointments necessary.
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Cards...Your Convenient Solution!
DigiDrs.com offers the greatest privacy and convenience while still offering fully qualified Pennsylvania medical marijuana recommendations.
Get your Pennsylvania medical marijuana recommendation from the comfort of your own home.
Easy, fast, private.
What Our Customers Say
Fast, Easy, Affordable Medical Cannabis Cards
$149 Pennsylvania Medical Cannabis Cards!
How To Get Your Medical Cannabis Card In Pennsylvania
1. Sign Up
2. Video Conference With Your Doctor
3. Get Your Patient ID
4. Pay For Your Medical ID Card
5. Visit A Pennsylvania Dispensary With Your Marijuana ID Card
Your Online Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Doctor Evaluation Includes
Concierge Service Available For Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Patients!
A Pennsylvania medical cannabis recommendation may last up to one year or shorter depending on the evaluating provider’s clinical decision.
It is $199 once approved by your evaluating physician. Patients are not charged if not approved. Returning DigiDrs patients receive $10 off from their second visit. Promotional codes are also offered for patient referrals.
Patients may receive a full refund of the cost of the visit up until their evaluating provider has submitted their information to the Pennsylvania medical marijuana program. Once the information has been submitted to the state refunds are no longer available.
The state of Pennsylvania charges patients $50 to create and mail the physical card to them. This fee is separate from the charge to be evaluated and approved by a provider with DigiDrs.
Flowers, topicals, capsules, liquids, and tinctures are available for purchase from dispensaries once registered into the Pennsylvania medical marijuana program. Edibles are not available at this time.
You must reside in the state of Pennsylvania in order to qualify for registration with this program and you must have a licensed Pennsylvania medical marijuana provider recommendation.
No, patients of this program are currently prohibited from growing cannabis and must purchase cannabis from an approved Pennsylvania medical marijuana program dispensary.
No, the Pennsylvania medical marijuana program does not recognize out of state licenses at this time.
No, this service is not needed for the Pennsylvania medical marijuana program since the bulk of registration must occur from the patients side prior to the provider submitting their recommendation to the state.
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Anxiety disorders
- Crohn’s disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders
- HIV / AIDS
- Huntington’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intractable seizures
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain
- Sickle cell anemia
- Terminal illness